84 grooved pick
The rotary groove picks are mainly designed for hard rock. 1. The shape is specially designed. In order to prolong the service life, no eccentric wear is generated during use, and the tooth head is designed as a spiral groove shape, which is added during use. The self-rotating function achieves uniform wear of the alloy and the periphery of the tooth head, and improves the service life. 2. At the end of the tooth head, the wear resistance of the tooth body is enhanced, and the non-sparking alloy powder is melted, and the hardness is ≥60HRC, which greatly improves the safety and mining efficiency of the underground mining. 3. The weight of the alloy head is obviously larger than that of the general pick, which enhances the impact strength of the alloy, and the bigger and more durable. 4. The alloy adopts the grade of super coarse grain, which improves the heat dissipation performance of the alloy head. On the basis of high wear resistance, it also has high toughness. 5. In order to ensure the welding strength and shear strength of the alloy head, the industry's advanced pick brazing heat treatment line equipment uses imported flux and solder. The specific technical requirements are:
1. Appearance quality: The appearance of the tooth body is smooth and flat, without defects such as cracks, folds and dents visible to the naked eye, and the surface of the tooth body is protected against rust;
2. Surface hardness: after the tooth body is heat treated, the surface hardness of the tooth head surface is ≥40HRC, and the surface hardness of the tooth body is 38-42HRC.
3. Impact toughness: impact toughness after tooth heat treatment ≥49J/cm2
4. Shear strength of brazed joint: Shear strength of brazed joint of tooth body and hard alloy ≥180MPa
5, weld fullness: the weld fullness of the weld is not less than 80%; 6, the hardness of the cladding: the hardness of the cladding layer ≥ 60HRC
7. Crack inspection: There shall be no cracks in the weld zone and the joint surface of the solder and the base metal, and the cemented carbide head shall not have cracks.